This year’s Oscars was bigger than the last years and all the celebrities showed up in the best of the couture. Though everyone looked very glamorous but i have my 5 favorite gowns from the biggest night of the year…
- Maria Menounos, tv actress wore a beautiful pink gown by Romona Keveza. The lady looked pretty in her volume hairstyle……..every one was in awe…as the color of the dress was Hot pink…she was our Legally Blonde…for the night.
- Charlize Theron looked beautiful in peplum Dior dress. The cut and silhouette was quite flattening for her body shape. Harry Winston diamond stud earrings and bracelets offer the only accent to the star’s look, as both her makeup and super short hair are the definition of subtle.
- Anne Hathaway, Best Supporting Actress nominee took a statuesque turn in a pink tailored Prada gown paired with a Tiffany’s choker necklace.
- Amanda Seyfriend (Les Miserable) was elegant in a shimmering Alexander McQueen gown.
- Salma Hayek showed off her famous curves in a perfect-fit velvet and gold Alexander McQueen column gown.