Are you suffering from dry skin or irritated skin? Do you feel you are getting wrinkles too early…or suffer from other skin ailments..
To all your above problems….the best solution is to Hydrate Your Skin
Follow my favorite techniques to fight skin problems and look young and fresh 🙂
- Hydrate…Hydrate..Hydrate: Drink lots of water…and AVOID Soda’s, Coffee or Alcohol and Smoking (they tend to dehydrate the skin). Technically one should drink about 2-4 litres of water…so drink up ladies for glowing skin.
- Eat foods like avocado, olive oil, coconut oil, honey, pumpkin, kelp, spinach, flax, salmon, berries, and watermelon. These foods are moisturizing and will help your digestive system to stay happy, healthy, and hydrated.
- Avoid long Hot showers as it depletes your skin’s natural oil..hence take 5 minutes luke warm shower.
- Exfoliate your skin once in a week
- After showering apply a high fat natural body moisturizer like pure coconut or almond oil while still damp to lock in moisture.
- Use less makeup or use good quality Mineral Makeup Like Bare Minerals or Body Shop
- Run a humidifier every night to moisturize the air in your bedroom. Not only will it ease itchy, dry skin, you’ll be able to breathe the moist air more easily.